Monday, June 24, 2013

Bethanyism #25


Happy Monday!!!

Did everyone have a good weekend? 

I know I did! My newphew's birthday was this weekend and we had fun celebrating!

But now it's Monday and I have a new Bethanyism for you to ponder...

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried before.  - Mae West

This weeks quote goes hand in hand with last weeks quote, which was about living life to the fullest. 

I have a tendency to be a comfort creature and can easily slip into a rut, where I'm doing the same things all the time. 

Lately, I've been forcing myself to try new things. Whether it's something simple like reading a book outside my usual genre or something bigger like going to a gathering where I only know one person. I'm trying to meet new people, experience new things and trying things I've never tried before. 

I mean, isn't that what life is all about? The experiences? 

What do you think about this weeks quote? 






3 comments:

  1. It is essential to decide the attributes of a powerful drug rehab focus so as to increase most extreme advantages and get victories. Coming up next are the perfect properties that all drug rehab focuses should gangs. Base your judgment on these components and you will wind up picking the correct Illinois drug rehab focus.
    beating addiction quotes
    addiction recovery quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journey into the realm of R&M's Healing Buddha, where ancient practices meet contemporary wisdom. Here, harmony is not just sought; it is unleashed, transforming lives with the gentle power of energy healing.

    pranic healing

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...