Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday...And Many S'More!!!

I know many crafters that have a hard time coming up with crafty gifts for guys. That being said, I'm always on the look out for great ideas for crafty gifts for guys. Quite often, the best gifts I've found are simply treats. 

For my friend Ray's birthday, I found this rather genius gift idea.


I took all the ingredients for s'mores...


and repackaged them into clear treat bags and tied them off with some manly twine (because ribbon is too girly). 

 
And made a tag that says "Happy Birthday & many smore!!!" using my stamps. 

Now, I've seen this idea done a few different ways. I've seen the ingredients put into a mason jar as a gift but I'm hoarding my mason jars for my wedding next month, so that option was out. I've seen it put into a little basket, but I didn't have a little basket so that option was out. I'd also seen it put into a cardboard carrying container, but I didn't have that option either. 

So what did I have?


A brown paper gift bag. 
(Please tell me I'm not the only one that buys these in bulk.) 

 But anyone that has a few stamps and an ink pad knows that you can dress up these bags quickly and easily. 



Not too bad!

All that was left as to fill my bag with the s'more goodies and add my little gift tag with some more manly twine. 


Now all I have to do is deliver it to the birthday boy!

I'm sure he's going to love it. 


1 comment:

  1. I think your collection of gifts will be perfect to Send gifts to Pakistan to my best friend. do you have some ideas for making birthday cakes?

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...