Monday, July 23, 2012

Long Live Summer {Traditions}!!!

There are some summer traditions that you just don't mess with. 

4th of July BBQ at my parents. 

Family reunion weekend. 

Ice cream every chance you get. 

My favorite summer tradition is the Bush Park Art Fair! 

Art Fair 2011

My Mom and I go together every year. She's been taking me since I was little and she had to pull me in my wagon. It's my favorite tradition because it's quality time I get to spend with my Mom and a creative recharge because being around all these beautiful creative ideas will definitely get your creativity flowing. 







I wish I could have gotten a picture to show you the AMAZING metal shoe sculptures that one artist had, but they had a sign requesting their art not to be photographed and I'm going to respect that. I wish I could have brought one home, alas the price was WAY out of my price range, but a girl can dream, even if it's about metal shoes!

I had such a wonderful time wandering through the booths with my Mom, and I already look forward to going back next year. 

What are your favorite summer traditions? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...