Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Bethanyism #2

Last week I shared with you my latest creations. Pictures that I like to call Bethanyisms. 

Since starting this blog I've never really had a set schedule for posts or had a theme for the week, but I've decided that it's a new year and maybe time for a change. So I'm going to post a new Bethanyism every Monday! 

 Here's the Bethanyism for week #2!


It is always darkest before the dawn.

Want to know the story behind the picture? 

This is a picture that Matthew took while we were on our beach trip, he took this the morning after we got engaged. While we watched the moon rising that night, I told him that when the moon sets in the morning, it glows a funny color. He wasn't sure if he believed me, so we stayed up all night watching the path of the moon from our oceanfront hotel room. When the moon was setting it became this color, and he managed to capture it. 

Have you ever watched a moon set before?

Do you agree or disagree with the quote? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...