Monday, January 28, 2013

Bethanyism #4

It's Monday! 

Which means it's time to post Bethanyism #4. 

 For those new readers you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

Be at peace, not in pieces.

 This quote has been my theme for the month of January. During the Christmas rush, I took on a little too much and burnt myself out. I decided that after the holidays were over that I was going to take some time for myself, to recharge, to rest, to heal, and to find some peace within myself. I'm still picking up the pieces of my life and making something new and beautiful with those pieces, but to actually be at peace with the fact that I have to put myself back together is such a blessing. I'm not done yet, but at least I know I'm on my way. 

How do you find your inner peace? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...