Monday, March 11, 2013

Bethanyism #10

Happy Monday!

Here's my latest Bethanyism!

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I love this quote for so many reasons. This week I am coming up on a pretty big birthday, which has made me think back on my life so far and think about what I want for my future. Not that I am not proud of the life I've led so far because I've been very blessed, but I'm at a point in my life where I'm starting over. Not totally from scratch, more like a new chapter of my life. And I'm very curious to see what is going to happen next. 

Have you ever had to start over? 

Have you ever wanted to? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...