Monday, March 25, 2013

Bethanyism #12

Happy Monday!!! 

It's time to show you my latest Bethanyism. 

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. So STOP COMPLAINING and learn to live with what you have.

Interesting perspective, isn't it?

I am the type of person who tries to make the best out of what life has given me. My life has had many challenges, many great losses and many things that would make others just want to throw in the towel. Yet, through all the pain and tears and heartache, I can still laugh. I can find joy and beauty in this big beautiful world because I am still alive and breathing. 

So what do you think about this week's quote? 

Are you alive? 

Or just breathing?






No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...