Monday, April 15, 2013

Bethanyism #15

It's time for me to share another Bethanyism with the world... 

I guess that means it Monday!

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

I don't know where I'm going from here but I promise it won't be boring. - David Bowie

Since last October, I've been traveling along what I've called my journey of the heart. I've been trying to open myself up to new experiences and opportunities that come my way, which has led me to some pretty awesome life moments. I don't always know where I'm going, since often times life is spontaneous, but it is definitely not boring. 

When was the last time you did something spontaneous? 

What do you think about the quote for this week? 
 



1 comment:

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...