Saturday, April 20, 2013

Leavin' On A Jet Plane...

Yup, I will be soon boarding a plane and headed from the "best" coast across the country to Washington DC!!! 
My Mom is going for a work conference but I'm tagging along for the opportunity to visit someplace I've never been before AND something that I'm so excited about... I'm meeting a bloggy BBF in real life!!! 

Mel aka The Crafty Scientist has always been one of the sweetest people that I've ever "met" since I started blogging. We often e-mail each other and she even sent me the sweetest little care package in January to share with me some of her favorite things. I've never met any of my bloggy friends before, but I'm so excited!

I'm also so excited to see our nations capitol! So much history, so much to do and see! I already have the White House and National Mall on my list of things to see, as well as Arlington National Cemetery. I will definitely be taking lots of pictures and posting a wrap up of my trip when I get back. 

source

So I'm off, but don't worry, I have a few things scheduled for all you lovely people to read while I'm gone. Honestly, you won't even have time to miss me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...