Wednesday, November 2, 2011

If You Love Getting Packages In The Mail, Read On!!!

I LOVE getting packages in the mail. 

(Who doesn't?)


Linda who blogs over at Craftaholics Anonymous loves getting stuff in the mail, too! And right now, she's organizing a handmade gift exchange. All you have to do is go over to her blog post for the winter handmade gift exchange (click here) and sign up. Linda will e-mail you with your gift exchange partner's name, address and e-mail address. The rest is up to you! 

I love making gifts for other people and this is such a fun way to meet new people! The great part is, that you don't even have to have a blog to participate! You just have to be willing to make and send a handmade gift to someone. 
 
So if you're interested, head on over to Linda's blog and sign up before November 7th! Especially if you love getting packages in the mail! 


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if there is such a person as one who doesn't like receiving mail. If so, they fail at being a person. (In my opinion).

    I just wanted to drop by and say Hello! I hope the frost hasn't hit where you are yet (I have been trying to send it far from here though..Oops!) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo! I meant to do this but I was in the hospital until the 7th and missed the deadline! For sure in June!

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...