Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Was There!!!

I don't have any new craft projects to share with you because this last week has been a hectic one. It was a chemo week, plus Amazing Boyfriend had to have a procedure done the day before chemo, so that was two days that we spent mainly at the hospital. I also got called into work and agreed to come in, which I can't really complain about because I really do need to work. 
 
I also got the plague from my niece who was nice enough to share her germs with me. (It's not really the plague, just a nasty cold,) 
 
I also spent my Friday night in one of my favorite places in the world, 
the Rose Garden! 
 
My brother, David and I were there, cheering on our team, I was rockin' the Rhinestoned 3 Goggles. The whole crowd was on their feet and the Rose Garden was playoff level loud. 

It was awesome!!!
 
 
What a game!!!
 
On the way home David and I were talking about life, and he pointed out how when things are really crappy and hard, when we go to Blazer games and everything that's been going on melts away. On some of the hardest days of my life, I've gone to games and amazing things have happened. This past week was a pretty hard week. There were a lot of ups and downs, it was really busy, but as soon as I got into the Rose Garden it didn't matter. I was there to cheer on my favorite team and amazing things did happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...