Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who Owns the Best Pair of 3 Goggles? (That would be ME!)

Wait... What? You don't know what 3 goggles are? 

They are currently a sort of victory dance that the Portland Trail Blazers use after they make a 3 point shot. Wesley Matthews, Patty Mills and Rudy Fernandez are the main culprits of this trend. 

Wesley Matthews

Patty Mills

 Rudy Fernandez
 
The 3 Goggles have become so popular that they put them on T-shirts. 

 (personally I'd take Nic Batum over the shirt any day, so cute!)




And they even made them into actual 3 goggles that you can buy at the Fan Shop. 


Yeah, kinda plain looking, don't cha think? 


A little creative thinking, a little glue, a few rhinestones here and there and... 


TADAAA!!!!!





Oh, yes, I blinged up my 3 goggles. They were so boring before and I made them pretty. And I think they're lucky because the game that I wore them to we won!!!


Wanna see how I did it? 




My Mom got me a pair of the 3 goggles when she went to a game awhile back because the two times I tried to look for them they were completely sold out. (Thanks, Mom!) I already had the glue and I made a special trip to JoAnn's to find the rhinestones. 




I laid out a pattern, decided what I liked, then glued them in place. I kind of made it up as I went along. It took me about an hour, but was a nice break from all the paperwork I had to fill out.




And here is the end result. So worth the effort to have a unique piece of Blazer paraphenelia. I love being different then everyone else. 


I think even Patty would be jealous of these 3 goggles. 


P.S. Happy Birthday to me!!! 


I'm putting this post on my very first linky party 


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...