Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Do You Get For The Woman Who Has Everything?

I guess, technically, my version of this would be what do you MAKE for the woman who has everything? 
 
I am having the hardest time coming up with an idea of what to make for my Mom for Mother's Day! 
 
Eek, it's coming up quick, I know! 
 
My Mom is one of my favorite people in the whole world! She's an oncology nurse, who also runs a support group once a month. She's always active in events like the Relay for Life and Race for a Cure. She makes dinner for EVERYONE (serious, she won't turn anyone away) every Wednesday night, sometimes it's as few as 5 people and sometimes it's as many as 25, no joke! She has season tickets to the Portland Trailblazers and seems to have more fun letting other people go to the games instead of herself (although she has a really fun time going to the games too.) She has been such a wonderful resource with all the questions that Amazing Boyfriend and I have had in regards to his cancer and chemotherapy and even comes over on the off weeks and changes his pick-line dressing so we don't have to drive to Portland every week, which is so helpful. 


You would think since I know my Mom pretty well that I wouldn't have such a hard time figuring out something to make for her for Mother's Day.

I can't even seem to come up with a single idea! 
 
Ugh!!!
 
(Ok, venting over. You can go back to whatever you were doing now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...