Friday, March 16, 2012

"You Can't Drink That!"

Amazing Boyfriend is under Dr.'s orders not to drink alcohol. Since he was someone who loved beer and even brewed beer before he got sick, I know he misses it more than he'll admit. He's also cut caffeine out of his diet, since it's hard on his liver. I recently found an organic caffeine free cola at the grocery store so I decided that I'd dress up a few bottles of cola as a St. Patrick's Day treat for him. 


I found this idea on Pinterest but followed the source until I found the original free printable from Benign Objects.  I've never applied my own drink labels before, but it was kinda fun!


First I wet the original labels with warm water to loosen up the adhesive and removed the labels. 





Once I had the labels off, I rubbed a little bit of lighter fluid over the bottles to make sure all the sticky adhesive was removed.


I cut out the labels that I had printed out from Benign Objects, and glued them onto my bottles using mod podge.




And that's it!

Didn't they turn out adorable?

Super easy, and a nice way to take something really simple and dress it up a little. I'll definitely be doing this again in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. You are just the sweetest girlfriend!!!
    Ooooppss!! Fiance :)

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...