Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter!!!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope that you all have wonderful, sunny Easter Sundays to celebrate with your family and friends. 

As for me, Easter kind of snuck up on me this year!

Things in my life have been super busy between work, wedding planning and my Dad is once again enjoying a hospital vacation. Since my Dad is going to be in the hospital on Easter, I wanted to make something for him that might cheer him up a little bit. 

 What do you think? 

I bought a couple packs of Cadbury eggs, a planter and piece of floral foam from the dollar store, Easter grass and used bamboo skewers to make it. I just stuck the bamboo skewers through the bottom of the eggs and stuck them into the floral foam, covering the foam with the Easter grass. 

      When I was finished putting it together, Amazing Boyfriend Fiance looked at it and said, "You know I like Cadbury eggs, too." ( Little does he know that he's getting one, too!)

I also had a lady that stopped me as I was walking through the hospital to deliver it to my Dad, that asked me where I bought it. She was a little disappointed to find out that I'd made it, but thought it was such a cool idea. 

My Dad thought it was super cool too! 



2 comments:

  1. You know....other Bethany likes Cadbury eggs too :)
    That's a really cute idea--it would definitely cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is super cool too! (I love Cadbury eggs!) This would be so fun to give out. Great job. Hope your Dad is okay!

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...