There are times when I begin to doubt myself... but then fate goes and throws some encouragement my way!!!
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award not only by the wonderful Krista @ Krista Artista but also by the fantastic Patricia @ CropaCabana!! Thank you, Krista! Thank you, Patricia!
And yes, I do feel super awesome for being given this honor by two bloggers in two days!
The rules for this award is:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
My 7 Things:
1. I am the 3rd of 6 children and the baby girl!
2. My happy place is the beach and I hope to live there again someday
3. If I could visit any place in the world, I'd go to Ireland
4. I'm a closet geek (blame ABF for my extensive knowledge on Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings series, Star Gate and Star Trek, but I actually find it all pretty interesting)
5. Before this year, I'd never used a sewing machine, power drill, a sander, or a staple gun
6. I knit while I watch TV. The only shows I'll actually put down my knitting is new episodes of The Big Bang Theory or Merlin.
7. I met Amazing Boyfriend on my very first day of high school in 3rd period Algebra class. He sat in the desk behind me and the rest is history ;)
I've chosen to send this award to 15 bloggers whose blogs I